Saturday 7 April 2012

Review: Nars Cactus Flower

Hey!

I thought I would do a quick blogpost about the amazing Nars Cactus Flower! I had been contemplating about whether to buy it for months, but as soon as I got an email from Asos saying 25% off student discount I knew I had to. Since buying I haven't looked back :)

As described by Nars, "A moisture-rich cream finish formula that provides smooth, silky colour for naturally luminous skin. Delivers long-lasting colour with a velvety texture and blends easily for healthy glowing skin"

Honestly I couldn't agree more with this description! It makes you skin look like it has a perfect natural glow. Being a creme blush it doesn't give the face a very powdery look, perfect if you are in a hurry! I've been using the Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply it, it gives a flawless colour to the cheeks!

It's a beautiful rosy pink colour with a slight gold shimmer :)
I couldn't recommend it more!

Rating: 5/5!
(Sorry for the awful pictures!)






Any reviews please request in the comments! :)

Thanks,
Amelia :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment